VA Élite-Customer Service Agent (Remote)
In collaboration with his/her work team, the agent must respond adequately and efficiently to customer requests. To do so, he/she must have strong problem-solving skills and a positive attitude.
- Answer customer calls (pickup, tracking, emergencies and complaints);
- Respond to driver calls (OS&D, delays, etc.);
- Document each file in accordance with the company's procedures and standards;
- Follow up daily on all open files (reservations, customer follow-up requests, etc.);
- Make updates in the customer files;
- Identify recurring problehttps://cms.vatotal.ca/craft/e...ms in the organization and share recommendations with your superior;
- Manage the reports required by management within the deadlines;
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the interdepartmental organization's processes in the designated area;
- Perform any other related tasks requested by the superior.
- Be recognized for communication skills and positivism;
- A minimum of five (2-5) years experience in a similar field;
- Ability to exercise judgment in a given situation;
- Bilingual, both orally and in writing (French and English);
- Be methodical and rigorous;
- Negotiate with a customer focus (win/win);
- Have knowledge of the transportation industry;
- Be organized, respectful and honest;
- Enjoy teamwork.
We offer :
- Flexible schedules;
- Group insurance with 40% employer participation;
- Opportunities for advancement;
- Stimulating work environment;
- Company social events (BBQ, Christmas party, Advent calendar, etc.);
- Vacation and Compensatory time off.
- Remote equipment provided.
Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 per hour