VA Transport Inc. is a specialized Transportation company offering TL and LTL transportation services, as well as logistics services across Canada. We provide transportation of household goods such as furniture, appliances, and electronics. With distribution centers in Laurier-Station Quebec, Boucherville Quebec, Brampton, Cambridge, Brockville, Sudbury Ontario, and Moncton New Brunswick, we can serve the markets of these Provinces as well as the Atlantic Provinces.
- Be on time for your scheduled shift;
- Pre-trip and post-trip inspection to be completed within 30mins each;
- Delivery and pick up of freight;
- Ability to manually handle shipments with two-wheeler and/or pump truck;
- Completion of Pickup and Delivery documents properly;
- Ensure on-time delivery / pickup of freight;
- Driver is required to use ISSAC instruments On-Board Computer (training will be provided);
- Completion of driver e-logs and e-inspection records;
- Observe and obey traffic laws;
- Communicate with dispatch and customer service as needed;
- Ensure excellent customer service;
- Handled money or cheques that are collected upon delivery.
- A valid AZ Driving license;
- Clean Abstract and CVOR;
- Minimum 1 to 2 years driving experience;
- Aware of his working environment;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Needs to be physically fit;
- Able to work in established deadlines.
We offer :
- Group Insurance – Health, dental, short, and long-term disability, and life insurance;
- DMonthly safety bonus – after 3 months;
- Up to 3 sick days per year;
- Allowance for uniforms and safety shoes yearly;
- Vacation pays – 4% for the first 5 years (2 weeks), then over 5 years is 6% (3 weeks), then over 10 years is 8% (4 weeks), then over 19 years is 10% (5 weeks);
- Job security.
Salary : Starting at 27$/hour